Index of /wp-content/plugins/microaudio
Name Last modified Size Description
µAudio Plugin README
Parent Directory -
microAudio.example.css 30-Apr-2009 13:42 1.0K
microAudio.widget.js..> 11-Mar-2012 22:54 1.5K
microAudio.php 11-Mar-2012 22:54 4.2K
microAudio.admin.php 11-Mar-2012 22:54 5.5K
microAudio.js.php 11-Mar-2012 22:54 7.3K
readme.txt 30-Apr-2009 13:42 8.2K
screenshot-3.jpg 30-Apr-2009 13:43 9.5K
plr.swf 30-Apr-2009 13:42 11K
screenshot-5.jpg 30-Apr-2009 13:43 12K
screenshot-2.jpg 30-Apr-2009 13:43 14K
license.txt 30-Apr-2009 13:42 17K
screenshot-4.jpg 30-Apr-2009 13:43 26K
screenshot-1.jpg 30-Apr-2009 13:42 29K
mediaplayer.swf 30-Apr-2009 13:42 42K
jquery-1.3.js.php 11-Mar-2012 22:54 55K
µAudio Plugin README:
The most basic installation simply requires that you upload the 'microaudio' folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory. Then, from the Administration -> Plugins menu, simply activate the plugin. Done.
Options can be configured in 'Settings > µAudio', although in most installations, no configuration is neccessary.
If you are updating from a previous version of µAudio, you no longer need to call prepare_player() from k2.rollingarchives.js. You should either remove the call to prepare_player, or upgrade to a newer k2, restoring the file to the default.
See more options on the wordpress codex
- Currently uses jQuery 1.3, the most recent version as of the release date. Any jQuery 1.3 should work. jQuery pre 1.3 will not work. To that end, jQuery is running in agressive no conflict mode and does not expose the global jQuery or $ objects. To use µAudio's version of jQuery elsewhere add `var jQuery = mAjQ; to the top of your code. In the event that you already load jQuery 1.3+, then you can uncheck the jQuery checkbox in 'Settings > µAudio'. In this case you will need to add
var mAjQ = jQuery to the top of microAudio.js.php.
- The autoconfig feature may cause a slowdown in some older browsers, particularly IE 5
- If you absolutely must manuallly edit the colors, checkout microAudio.example.css and add classes to your style.css as appropriate (and yes, I know that sample colors are really hideous, but it does make it easy to see which part is which).
- To change the player width, edit the
.mAp, .adplr block, also included in microAudio.example.css
- Some instability in the sidebar widget. The widget is being rewritten from scratch for 0.7, if you want to get it earlier, visit http://compu.terlicio.us/about-contact/ and send a request for a development version.
- Please post any questions or bugs on the Version Installation Page. Feature requests and comments of a more general nature should go on the Home Page.